Nordic Networking Group on bibliographic and infrastructure topics (NNG)
NNG is a networking group focusing on bibliographic and infrastructure topics of common interest. Its aim is to share strategies, policies and information among the Nordic members.
NNG replaces the SVUC collaboration. The group holds an annual meeting.
- 2023 in Reykjavik, 25.–26. April
- DBC Digital
- Det Kgl. Bibliotek (Royal Danish Library)
- Kansalliskirjasto (The National Library of Finland)
- Landskerfi bókasafna hf. (Consortium of Icelandic Libraries)
- Landsbókasafn Íslands – Háskólabókasafn (National and University Library of Iceland)
- Latvijas Nacionālā bibliotēka (National Library of Latvia)
- Nasjonalbiblioteket (National Library of Norway)
- Sikt - Norwegian Acency for Shared Services in Education and Research
- Kungliga biblioteket (National Library of Sweden)
- Metadata: standards, policies and cataloguing rules. Share strategies for metadata production, licensing, open data, LOD. Sharing data/interoperability.
- Infrastructure: standards, data models, open source vs commercial options etc. Sharing open source code
- Product/project update
- End-user needs and future demands
- E-resources: business models, handling models, licensing
- International bibliographic agencies and system vendors
- Areas for cooperation/common projects